Helpdesk & Desktop Support
Speak to a live Diamond Desk member 24/7
Do you keep submitting tickets, but no one seems to care?
Diamond Desk is a concierge helpdesk (Level 1) and desktop support (Level 2) solution, focused on delivering an elite support experience, fueled by a heavily credentialed team of software engineers, architects, and analysts.
We look forward to helping you:
Diamond Desk Level I (Helpdesk and Triage) team provides the first line of defense and initial contact point. This team possess outstanding communication and troubleshooting skills, responsible for the initial intake and triage of client issues. The Level I team will quickly diagnose/fix/resolve the issue, or escalate to the Diamond Edge Level II team.
- Spyware detection and removal
- External Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment Management
- Patch Management (Critical)
- Domain Services
- Group Policy Object Management
- Backup Management
- Image Management
Diamond Desk Level II (Network and Systems Engineering) team consists of experienced System, Network, Storage, and Virtualization Engineers. This team is responsible for Diamond’s support tools allow for easy remote access to servers and end user machines.
- Network and Switch Management
- Router Management
- Firmware Updates
- Local L2-L7 Management
- VLAN Segmentation
- Firewall Rules Management
- VPN Management
- Threat Detection and Prevention
- Multicast Image Deployment
- Office 365 Management
- Mobile Devices
- Recovery Services
- Backup and Recovery Management
- Software Purchasing
- Domain Management
- Systems and Network Monitoring